Country Manager, Copenhagen
As the Country Manager of Denmark, you will be spearheading the launch of the marked. It will be fast-paced, exciting and rewarding! You will be working closely with the C-level team in order to set the overall strategy, across all functions - and you will be responsible for implementing it. Being entrepreneurial at heart, you have similar experience, and are ready to use that in rocket-launching a new food system together with the rest of the team. We are looking for a natural leader, who always sees the glass as half-full, accepts a challenge head-on, and can build an autonomous team with a fantastic culture.
- You will develop and execute the strategy for setting up and scaling Dagens DK. You will be recruiting, leading, coaching and challenging the local team.
- You are entrepreneurial, and can handle a challenge straight on. You challenge status quo and embrace changes. (Get shit done, work shit out).
- You need to build local processes and structure while pushing to reach the ambitious goals we set together.
- Work closely with Dagens C-level team to develop the product, strategy, and provide excellent customer experience in Denmark
- Furthermore, you will be the voice of Dagens, our belief, our culture, and our mission in Denmark
Background & profile
- 4-6+ years experience in a high-growth environment or high-level position in a startup(s). Other dynamic industries may be interesting
- Experiences with building a team and/or organisation, business development and process optimisation. You need to be an excellent communicator to equally motivate colleagues, farmers, chefs and other external stakeholders you speak with
- Masters degree in Agro / Business / Finance / Industrial Economics and Technology Management. Other backgrounds are also encouraged to apply
- You have some network or experience with food / restaurant-industry / food system
- An entrepreneur, who loves an operational challenge, fixes it, but also thinks about how we can avoid the same problem in the future
- Full professional proficiency in English and Danish
What we offer
- Do something that matters - UN estimates that over 1/3 of the CO2 emissions come from the current food system
- Competitive compensation (salary and shares, as well as other benefits)
- Join a dynamic, experienced, and international team (currently 8 nationalities)
- A transparent and trust-based culture with a strong focus on social and environmental sustainability
- A strategic role within the company - and the possibility to grow with the company
- Flexible working hours - run your days
- Amazing food (& lunches) - we have access to the best produce Denmark has to offer, naturally you also get access to that
- Offices in the center of Copenhagen
How to apply?
Send mail to email@example.com, with a CV and motivation letter explaining why you want to work in Dagens. Deadline: the sooner the better - it is an ongoing process.