Customer Specialist, Oslo
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven customer specialist who can identify, contact, and onboard chefs to get them to start using Dagens. Additionally, you will also be responsible for following up some of our key clients. Furthermore, you will provide input continuously to our product team to help improve the produce and service for our customers. In short, you will be a Key Account Manager, Field Sales Representative and Customer Success Manager simultaneously.
- Research and identify potential customers in Oslo - and other Norwegian cities
- Contact and onboard new restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. in Oslo, and other Norwegian cities
- Tailor offers and produce to specific customer segments
- Customer relationship management for a defined customer group
- Build strong relationships with chefs
- Help build up the sales organization in Norway and collaborate with Head of Revenue
- Responsible, recognising that the time for change is now
- Ambitious professional with a drive & creativity
- Comfortable with “knocking on doors” - not scared of picking up the phone
- Well structured, autonomous and collaborative
- Foodie and passionate about the role food has in our local communities - ideally at least
- Grit. Today's food system consists of old and conservative players with strong beliefs and culture - to find a way in and change it - we need to always look for a way forward, no matter how hard it is
- Speak Norwegian and English fluently
We care about quality of work and getting things done, if you feel confident this role is right up your alley, please reach out.
- Some experience within a customer centric organisation
- Some experience within the food/restaurant industry
- BSc in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or similar. Candidates with different background are encouraged to apply
What we offer
- Do something that matters - UN estimates that over 1/3 of the CO2 emissions come
- Competitive compensation (salary and shares, as well as other benefits)
- Join a dynamic, experienced and international team (currently 8 nationalities)
- A transparent and trust-based culture with a strong focus on social and environmental sustainability
- A strategic role within the company - and the possibility to grow with the company
- Flexible working hours - run your days
- Amazing food (& lunches) - we have access to the best produce Norway has to offer naturally you also get access to that
- Offices in the center of Oslo
How to apply?
Send mail to email@example.com, with a CV and motivation letter explaining why you want to work in Dagens. Deadline: the sooner the better - it is an ongoing process.