Want to be a part of building the new food system? And build Dagens across all digital touchpoints together with a team of designers, product managers and developers. We are looking for a a digital designer that loves to navigate in the jungle of complexity, and gets a kick out of solving hard problems. A visual hero that can turn complexity into an easily digestible solution for all actors involved.
- Scope, plan and carry out solutions - from design to implementation
- Turn complex systemic challenges into simple screens and interaction flows
- Keep UI guide / design system up to date, and on brand
- A true Figma ninja who loves to use, collaborate and work structured in Figma (or similar programs)
- A strong visualiser with an eye for detail and passion for crafting digital experiences
- A visionary problem solver that loves to simplify complexity
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products and services
- Education from Hyper Island, AHO, NTNU or similar
What we offer
- Do something that matters - UN estimates that over 1/3 of the CO2 emissions come from the current food system
- Competitive compensation (salary and shares, as well as other benefits)
- Join a dynamic, experienced and international team (currently 8 nationalities)
- A transparent and trust-based culture with a strong focus on social and environmental sustainability
- A strategic role within the company - and the possibility to grow with the company
- Amazing food (& lunches) - we have access to the best produce Norway and Denmark has to offer, and naturally you also get access to that
- Offices in the center of Oslo and Copenhagen
How to apply?
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a Portfolio, CV and motivation letter explaining why you want to work in Dagens. Deadline: the sooner the better - it is an ongoing process.