Digital Designer, Oslo/Cph
Want to be a part of building the new food system? And build Dagens across all digital touchpoints together with a team of designers, product managers and developers. We are looking for a a digital designer that loves to navigate in the jungle of complexity, and gets a kick out of solving hard problems. A visual hero that can turn complexity into an easily digestible solution for all actors involved.
The Product team has become ninjas in collaborating online so it is up to you if you want to sit at the Oslo office or the Copenhagen office. If you will be sitting at the Copenhagen office, we want you to be willing to travel to Oslo once in a while, as we still believe the magic of meeting face to face cannot fully be replaced by remote work.
- Scope, plan and carry out solutions - from design to implementation
- Turn complex systemic challenges into simple screens and interaction flows
- Keep UI guide / design system up to date, and on brand
- A true Figma ninja who loves to use, collaborate and work structured in Figma (or similar programs)
- A strong visualiser with an eye for detail and passion for crafting digital experiences
- A visionary problem solver that loves to simplify complexity
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products and services
- Interaction Designer / UX Designer with education from Hyper Island, AHO, NTNU, AAU or similar studies
What we offer
- Do something that matters - UN estimates that over 1/3 of the CO2 emissions come from the current food system
- Competitive compensation (salary and shares, as well as other benefits)
- Join a dynamic, experienced and international team (currently 8 nationalities)
- A transparent and trust-based culture with a strong focus on social and environmental sustainability
- A strategic role within the company - and the possibility to grow with the company
- Amazing food (& lunches) - we have access to the best produce Norway and Denmark has to offer, and naturally you also get access to that
- Offices in the center of Oslo and Copenhagen
How to apply?
Send mail to email@example.com, with a Portfolio, CV and motivation letter explaining why you want to work in Dagens. Deadline: the sooner the better - it is an ongoing process.