Full Stack Engineer, Oslo
Join a small product team to build a B2B marketplace with Node.js & React, hosted on Google Cloud Platform. All of us are working all over the stack, and so will probably you do. Interests and qualifications will determine what you'll be working on, but we're building a living product with ongoing operations and we don't have fancy R&D departments, yet.
The Product team has become ninjas in collaborating online so it is up to you if you want to sit at the Oslo office or the Copenhagen office. If you will be sitting at the Copenhagen office, we want you to be willing to travel to Oslo once in a while, as we still believe the magic of meeting face to face cannot fully be replaced by remote work.
- Help building an awesome B2B marketplace where farmers can sell directly to consumers
- Work very close with UX/UI designer, Customer Success, and the rest of the dev team to make decisions on what should be implemented
- A very design-oriented developer, who cares more about the users than tech stack
- A critical mind who understands and asks why before building stuff. You have the creativity and guts to find and bring clever, but unorthodox and unconventional ideas to life
- Willing to compromise some of your old coding habits, if doing so will help the team move forward as one unit of clean and working code. And equally important - let the team know when others are being rigid and hard in their views
- Fluent in English, and ideally Norwegian as well
- Experience with Node.js, and preferably React, Sanity, Firebase, and GCP
How to apply?
Send mail to email@example.com, with a CV and motivation letter explaining why you want to work in Dagens. Deadline: the sooner the better - it is an ongoing process.