Sales Specialist, Oslo
To help our producer-partners sell their fantastic produce, we need to ensure that all potential buyers have a user at Dagens. We are looking for someone who can identify, contact, and onboard chefs to get them to start using Dagens. You will also be responsible for following up some of your key clients. Furthermore, you will provide input continuously to our product team to help improve the produce and service for our customers.
- Research and identify potential customers in Oslo - and other Norwegian cities
- Contact and onboard new restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. in Oslo, and other Norwegian cities
- Facilitate samples for customers, and follow-up
- Tailor offers and produce to specific customer segments
- Key Account Management for a defined customer group
- Build strong relationships with chefs
- Help build up the sales organization in Norway
- Ambitious professional with a drive
- Comfortable with “knocking on doors” - not scared of picking up the phone
- Well structured
- Foodie - ideally at least
- Grit. Today's food system consists of old and conservative players with strong beliefs and culture - to find a way in and change it - we need to always look for a way forward, no matter how hard it is
- Speak Norwegian and English
- Some experience within sales - ideally B2B (can also be part-time on the side of studies)
- Some experience within the food/restaurant industry
- BSc in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or similar. Candidates with different background are encouraged to apply
How to apply?
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a CV and motivation letter explaining why you want to work in Dagens. Deadline: the sooner the better - it is an ongoing process.